Sunday at 2:45 p.m. at the Stade de Suisse in Berne will be the first match of the day and also in Switzerland Super League derby sixth round. Young Boys Bern will host the Grasshoppers in a match that promises to be extremely interesting and spectacular, especially if we look over the latest direct meetings very generous in successful meetings.
– Cannon began as the new season, and currently is the most in form team in Switzerland With reference to the previous five results in all competitions.
– A possible victory for the hosts in Sunday’s match would cause them to distance themselves seven points atop the second charge of FC Luzern.
– Comes after winning the Swiss Cup score of 8-0 on his land Veyre-Sports.
– As we have become accustomed technician team in Berne will start in 4-2-3-1 formula with top pushed Gerndt, supported by bands Zarate and Nuzzolo.
– Can not boast the same digits as opponent in this game, on the contrary, it has a hesitant start to the season.
– Collected only nine points in the first five rounds of the championship, and this game shows after two rounds where I knew the taste of victory
– The last match took place on Thursday evening in the Europa League, where as eliminated after defeat at home, 1-2 against Fiorentina.
– Normally we should expect the coach ‘locusts’ to begin in formula 4-2-3-1, with salad and locks Abrash.