Skagerak Arena Skien have the match in Tippeligaen, Norway Odd Grenland and Brann of Saturday August 24 starting at 19:00. The hosts are favorites and have declined odds in their favor.
– With 26 points in 20 stages, 7 Odd ranks.
– Have 3rd defense in the league with 21 goals conceded
– Boast a positive goal difference with 24 goals and 21 received.
– In the last round they drew on the ground in Molde, 1-1, after they had managed to open the score.
– Odd is the top scorer of the 39-year veteran leads the attack, Norwegian Frode Johnsen, 7 successful.
– Do not call any absence to the team led by Norwegian Dag-Eilev Fagermo.
– Come after a painful defeat on the ground from Viking, the Brann match leading 2-0 and was defeated 3-2.
– Ranked 7th in the standings with 27 points, one point ahead of today’s opponents.
– Brann has a defensive rather modest, in the 20 stages cashing no less than 32 goals. The offensive appears to his job, pointing out 31 times.
– Rune Skarsfjord not seem to have problems with the players before this match, and Daniel Mosjov, the Macedonian of Defense of the Brann will likely return in November 1 after being suspended for the previous match.