Saturday night starting at 20:45 will be a very interesting match between FC Luzern Switzerland Championship and FC Basel. The match counts for round number six of the season, and the two sides are separated by two positions in the rankings today. The odds are balanced, as the game promises to be even, with a slight advantage for the guests as perhaps many would have expected.
– Luzern is listed with 3.00 at the moment in the agency offer online bookmaker bet365, this is the best market share for one soloist.
– The hosts come after a sensational success in the Swiss Cup, scoring 11-0 on the field of Murten, an unassuming band composed mainly of amateur players.
– Form of time is one of the host teams enviable unbeaten in their previous four official games in all competitions.
– Home team has accustomed us in the beginning of this season with a formula of 4-1-4-1, with midfielder Renggli accustomed to closing and if it Lezcano top pushed to relate to recent games.
– FC Basel in turn is a step in the Champions League on Wednesday night after the success categorically 4-2 in the movement of Bulgaria against champions Ludogorets.
– Basel showed in the match against Ludogorets that confirmed its ultra-offensive formation, either play away, either playing at home.
– In the last match of the championship guests they were defeated on their arena, 1-2 by FC Zurich and the Swiss Cup passed hardly Old Boys 0-1 after 120 minutes.
– As we are already accustomed FC Basel will send field a formation of 4-2-3-1 with top pushed Gavranovic.